The Mexico GPS map for your Garmin GPS device is –
- Compatible with ALL Garmin devices
- Install in minutes
- Turn by turn instructions in English, Spanish or any language that your GPS device has loaded.
- Route to a destination via –
- POI – Point of Interest
- Latitude Longitude
- Saved Places
Please click below to receive the limited time special promotion price –
Mexico Garmin GPS Map Features
Mexico Garmin GPS Map
• Full and updated highway coverage of Mexico.
• Over 700,000 kilometers of highways, roads, streets, unpaved roads and trails in Mexico.
• Street detail with auto routing for 6,000 cities throughout Mexico.
• Auto-routing and navigation feature in highways, streets, unpaved roads, double and single tracks.
• Address search with house number in Mexico City ; Toluca and Naucalpan in State of Mexico; Guadalajara, Tonala, Tlaquepaque Zapopan, Ajijic and Chapala in Jalisco; Monterrey and San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo Leon; Palenque in Chiapas; Empalme in Sonora; Valladolid in Yucatán; Ciudad Canatlan in Durango, Merida in Yucatan; Culiacan in Sinaloa; Cuernavaca, Morelos; Pachuca, Hidalgo; Puebla; Puebla; Mexicali, Baja California; Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. House number search coverage will be added for more cities in upcoming updates.
• Simple Word street search.
• More than 280,000 towns and rural locations.
• Over 80,000 urban Points of Interest in the Mexico Garmin
GPS data base such as restaurants, shopping centers, gas stations, banks, hospitals, government buildings, and more in cities such as Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz, Cancun and the Mayan Riviera, Merida, Puerto Vallarta, Villahermosa, San Carlos, Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, San José del Cabo, Loreto, Hermosillo, Chihuahua, Mexico City, Acapulco, Guadalajara, Toluca, Cuernavaca, Morelia, Monterrey, Oaxaca, Mazatlan, Merida, Puerto Escondido, Nuevo Laredo, Reynosa, Matamoros, Ciudad Victoria, Altamira, Tampico, Ciudad Madero, Miramar and within 300 more cities.
• Trailer & Motor Home Parks as well as camping sites in Mexico.
• Hangliding and Delta Wing take off points throughout the country. Identified as Sports Airport.
• Extensive, over 45,000 points of interest database including geographical features such as beaches, mountains, lakes, dams, rivers and so forth.
• Over 2,000 gas stations along the Mexican Highways network.
• International and state boundaries, lakes, rivers, national parks.
• Lakes, Dams, Islands, Rivers and National Parks.
• Contours at 50 meter (164 Ft) for the Baja Peninsula and 100 meter (328 Ft) interval for the remainder of the country.
20-meter contour intervals in selected Outdoor activity regions.