Submit GPS Tracks
Want to receive a free update?
Send us your tracks and points of interest and we’ll give you an update.
To send in your tracks or POIs from your GPS device
If you have Garmin BaseCamp on your computer:
- Connect your Garmin device to your computer
- Open Garmin BaseCamp on your computer
- Your device should show up under “Library” on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click or highlight your device name
- Click “File” –> “Export“
- Browse to where you want to save the file, select a file format (.gdb or .gpx)
- Type a file name (remember where you save it). Click Save
- Send the .gdb or .gpx file in an email to GPS Tracks
If you have any other questions visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Or send an email to Support. You can also contact us here.
For more tips on navigating with your GPS visit: Tips for Using your GPS!