Mexico Garmin GPS Map Features
Mexico Garmin GPS Map 2011
• Full and updated highway coverage all over the country.
• Over 700,000 kilometers of highways, roads, streets, unpaved roads and trails all over the country.
• Street detail with auto routing for 6000 cities throughout the country.
• Auto-routing and navigation feature in highways, streets, unpaved roads, double and single tracks.
• Address search with house number in Mexico City ; Toluca and Naucalpan in State of Mexico; Guadalajara, Tonala, Tlaquepaque Zapopan, Ajijic and Chapala in Jalisco; Monterrey and San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo Leon; Palenque in Chiapas; Empalme in Sonora; Valladolid in Yucatán; Ciudad Canatlan in Durango, Merida in Yucatan; Culiacan in Sinaloa; Cuernavaca, Morelos; Pachuca, Hidalgo; Puebla; Puebla; Mexicali, Baja California; Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. House number search coverage will be added for more cities in upcoming updates.
• Simple Word street search. It is not needed to write the full street name to make a search. Just type the basic street name and the search results will show you all the possible choices containing that name within the search parameters.
• More than 280,000 towns and rural locations.
• Over 80,000 urban Points of Interest in the Mexico Garmin GPS data base such as restaurants, shopping centers, gas stations, banks, hospitals, government buildings, and more in cities such as Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz, Cancun and the Mayan Riviera, Merida, Puerto Vallarta, Villahermosa, San Carlos, Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, San José del Cabo, Loreto, Hermosillo, Chihuahua, Mexico City, Acapulco, Guadalajara, Toluca, Cuernavaca, Morelia, Monterrey, Oaxaca, Mazatlan, Merida, Puerto Escondido, Nuevo Laredo, Reynosa, Matamoros, Ciudad Victoria, Altamira, Tampico, Ciudad Madero, Miramar and within 300 more cities.
• Trailer & Motor Home Parks as well as camping sites in Mexico.
• Hangliding and Delta Wing take off points throughout the country. Identified as Sports Airport.
• Extensive, over 45,000 points of interest database including geographical features such as beaches, mountains, lakes, dams, rivers and so forth.
• Over 2000 gas stations along the Mexican Highways network.
• International and state boundaries, lakes, rivers, national parks.
• Lakes, Dams, Islands, Rivers and National Parks.
• Contours at 50-meter (164 Ft) for the Baja Peninsula and 100 meters (328 Ft) interval for the remainder of the country.
• 20-meter contour intervals in selected Outdoor activity regions.
Other available GPS maps for your Garmin GPS device. Please click on the name of the country below to see more detailed information.