The Haiti GPS map will give you turn by turn directions to your destination using a POI (point of interest), city point and/or latitude and longitude with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car. The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin Mapsource desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. Compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units. This is the most comprehensive GPS map available at such an affordable price!
|Haiti GPS street level detail Port – Au – Prince
Statistics of the Haiti GPS map:
• 13,200+ kilometers of Highways, Major Roads and Residential Streets with turn-by-turn, voice-guided directions.
• Over 4,500 unique points of interest.
• All rivers, streams, lakes, wetlands, beaches, volcanos, mountain summits, golf courses, ferry’s, parks, cemeteries, etc.
Haiti GPS Update History
v 1.8 | October 2011
• Added POIs throughout Haiti.
• Improved navigation.
• Improved lake polygons.
• Ground-truthed map data in September 2011.
v 1.7 | January 2011
• Added POIs throughout the Port-au-Prince region.
• Added road names to hundreds of roads.
• Corrected and improved routing on all Highways and major roads.
v 1.6 | June 2010
• Split the map into two according to the country.
• Added highway labels.
• Improved routing in the routable version.
v 1.5 | February 2010
• Added local streets throughout Samana Peninsula, including Samana, Las Terrenas, and Sanchez.
• Added POIs throughout the Samana Peninsula.
• Improved routing in map.
v 1.4 | February 2010
• Added local streets into
Jarabocoa, Constanza, San Francisco de Macoris, Petit Goave, Punta Cana, Azua, Bani, Vicente Noble, Barahona, San Cristobal, Samana, San Juan de la Maguana, Puerta Plata, Saint-Marc, Gonaives, Cap-Haitien, Monte Cristi, San Pedro de Macoris, and La Romana.
• Fixed routing throughout island.
v 1.3 | January 2010
• Added local streets throughout Haiti.
v 1.2 | January 2010
• Added over 1,200 additional points of interest into the map.
v 1.1 | January 2010
• Added local roads into Port-au-Prince, Cap Haitien, Gonaives, Saint Marc, Petionville, Leogane, Jacmel.
• Improved highways throughout Haiti.
• Added Rivers and Streams.
• Added local roads into San Pedro de Macoris, La Romana, San Juan de la Maguana.
• Improved ocean polygon.
v 1.0 | November 2009
• Created original map including…
• Highways throughout Dominican Republic / Haiti.
• Major Roads throughout Dominican Republic / Haiti.
• Local roads through Santo Domingo and Santiago.
• National & City Parks.
• Large and small lakes.
• City and town points (over 45,000 points of interest).
• International boundary lines.
• Caribbean Sea.