This GPS map will give you turn by turn directions to your destination using a POI (point of interest), city point and/or latitude and longitude with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car.
The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin BaseCamp desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. Compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units.
Map Coverage Note: This version contains detailed road coverage for all urban areas including all highways and major roads. Our data is updated regularly and focus is on the rural areas of the country currently. During this time, we are offering the map at a lower price than our other GPS maps as we expand our data. You can receive map updates free for 4 months after your purchase. Thank you for being one of the first to use the map!
Below are some images of our map's features viewed in Garmin Mapsource. Click on each image for a larger view!
• Added 1,246 km of new roads
• Added route between Toungup and Okshittpin.
• Improved accuracy for over 700 km of roads.
• Added names to 618 km of roads.
• Added 174 km of new roads
• Added 91 km of oneways.
• Added names to 3,700 km of roads.
• Updated and added over 100 POIs.
• Added reference polygons.
• Created original map including...
• Highways throughout Myanmar.
• Major Roads throughout Myanmar.
• Local Roads throughout Myanmar.
• City and town points.
• Airport points and runways.
• Golf courses.
• Various POI's.