Want to receive a free update?
Send us your tracks and POIs and we'll give you an update.
To send in your tracks or POIs from your GPS device
If you have Garmin BaseCamp on your computer:
- Connect your Garmin device to your computer
- Open Garmin BaseCamp on your computer
- Your device should show up under "Library" on the left hand side of the screen
- Click or highlight your device name
- Click "File" --> "Export"
- Browse to where you want to save the file, select a file format (.gdb or .gpx)
- Type a file name (remember where you save it). Click Save
- Send the .gdb or .gpx file in an email to GPS Tracks
If you have Garmin MapSource on your computer:
- Connect your Garmin device to your PC
- Open Garmin MapSource on your PC
- Click "Transfer" then "Receive From Device"
- Click "Find Device" if your device does not show up in the dialog
- Make sure your GPS device displays where it says "Device:"
- Check "Waypoints", "Tracks", and "Routes"
- Click "Receive". Your data is now is MapSource
- Click "File" then "Save As"
- Type a name for the file (Remember where you are saving the file)
- Save as type - .gdb or .gpx
- Click Save
- Attach the .gdb or .gpx file to an email and send to GPS Tracks
If you have any other questions visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Or send an email to Support. You can also contact us here.
For more tips on navigating with your GPS visit: Tips for Using your GPS!
License agreements apply where applicable. Garmin, Mapsource & Basecamp are trademarks of Garmin International.
Get Free Updates
All customers can receive free updates to their purchased map for 4 months. Send us your GPS points and tracks and we'll send you an updated version of your map with the data included for free when the next version is released after the original 4 months of updates!
» Submit GPS Data
News & Community
For up-to-date information about current projects and to connect with our friends, check us out on Facebook!