This GPS map will give you turn by turn directions to your destination using a POI (point of interest), city point and/or latitude and longitude with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car.
The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin BaseCamp desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. Compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units.
To our knowledge, this is the only map of the entire country of Peru with topographic detail of the Sacred Valley available for your GPS. The contours are spaced 100 meters apart for the region of Machu Picchu and Cusco, allowing you to view the terrain while exploring Cusco and Machu Picchu or while hiking the Inca Trail if it is on your itinerary.
In addition to the contours of this region, other geographic features are included in the map: park boundaries for the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu, as well as the Sacsayhuaman ruins outside of Cusco; the Inca Trail is displayed within the map so you can chart your progress while hiking; national and local roads with road names and labels; rivers and streams; lakes; airports; campsites; and many more!
• Garmin GPS device - Is my GPS compatible?.
• Windows or Mac OS capable of running the Garmin BaseCamp application.
• Garmin BaseCamp (including Garmin MapInstall and MapManager) installed on your computer.
• Garmin GPS device (with standard or micro SD card slot) - Is my GPS compatible?.
Below are some images of our map's features viewed in Garmin Basecamp. Click on each image for a larger view!
Here are some images of our map as it appears on a dash-mounted GPS device.
Below are some images of our map as it appears on a handheld GPS device.
Here are a few notes from people that have used our maps.
Peru map was next day delivery, and worked perfectly in the Garmin 650T. Our traveler talked to one of your guys about updates to some of the areas. Excellent
Having our laptop stolen whilst traveling overland through South, Central & North America with all its installed GPSTRAVELMAPS for Ecuador and Central America was to say the least traumatic. But Aaron at GPSTRAVELMAPS came up trumps offering to replace them via download for no cost, not only that he followed up and was slick and helpful throughout. Well done for this shining example of excellent service. You have a lifelong supporter!
I think the maps were about as accurate as I expected, I mean obviously it's no easy task to continually update roads, increase number of isoline divisions and update poi's, so all in all this was a pretty good product and the best to be found I'm sure. Even if accuracy was increased for important places like the sacred valley it would be more valuable, or the inca trail. All In all good map.
Got it... Looks good!
I just downloaded it. Looks great!
• Added 1,245 new POIs.
• Added 26km of roads in Pucallpa.
• Added ferry between Pucallpa and Iquitos (923km).
• Added Airports, parks, cemeteries and water bodies in Pucallpa.
• Added 22 new POI's in Pucallpa.
• Added 1,062 km of new roads.
• Added 315 POIs.
• Added road names throughout Peru.
• Improved navigation.
• Added 122 km of roads in Cusco area.
• Added 87 POIs in Cusco.
• Added road names throughout Peru.
• Improved navigation in Lima.
• Added 99 POIs in Lima.
• Added 137 km of oneways in Lima.
• Converted Sacred Valley map to Peru map.
• Added Highways and roads throughout Peru.
• Added various POIs.
• Added Peru Ocean and Border.
• Added rivers and lakes.
• Improved searching and navigation.
• Fixed topographic detail.
• Created routable version of map.
• Added local roads in Cusco and throughout the region.
• Added POI's throughout region.
• Feliz Navidad.
• Added local roads with names.
• Added hiking trails in Pisac and Salkantay trail.
• Added POIs to Aguas Calientes.
• Added more lakes to region.
• Added rivers with names in western region.
• Improved overall acuracy of map features.
• Fix Railway zoom level.
• Improved accuracy of roads, rivers, railroads, lakes and Inca Trail.
• Added Machu Picchu POIs.
• Added Inca Trail POIs.
• Added local roads in Pisac.
• Improved Cusco Airport layout.
• Added roads with Cusco road names.
• Added Cusco POIs (restuarants, hotels, civic buildings, tranport, parks, etc).
• Added airport centerline and polygon.
• Added rivers with names.
• Added city points.
• Added railway line to/from Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes.
• Added Inca Trail.
• Added lakes.
• Added urban areas.
• Created topographic detail for region.
Compatible with all Garmin units.
Digital purchase is provided immediately after payment is complete. Please refer to instructions page for additional information.
SD Memory card is shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail service. All shipping and handling charges are included in the price of the map. Please refer to SD Card instructions for additional information.
Updates are free for 4 months after purchase. After 4 months, updates can be purchased using the update links in the above purchase box.
All sales are final. Please review our full return policy for information.
Map is licensed under the terms in which it is purchased. Personal consumer license entitles user to use map on one gps device. Commercial license is available upon request, and is applicable to business and fleet management use. Please contact us for more details or refer to our end user license agreement.
Our GPS maps run on all Garmin GPS devices. If you're looking for one to get, here's what we recommend based on functionality and value.
Map data is licensed from Kaart Data LLC. Visit Kaart Data for more information about data licensing.