Mexico GPS Map for Garmin Nuvi and is compatible with all Garmin devices. Contains the most up-to-date and accurate road, topographic and points of interest map data. Available in English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch - all languages. This Mexico GPS map will give you turn by turn directions in any language that you have set on your Garmin Nuvi or other Garmin GPS device. Most comprehensive Mexico GPS map on the market from Puerto Vallarta , Isla Mujeres , Oaxaca , Tulum , Akumal , Cozumel , Mazatlan , Zihuatanejo , Cabo San Lucas , Manzanillo , San Miguel de Allende , Rio Caliente , Mexico City, Riviera Maya , Baja California and all other Mexico cities, towns and tourist locations. With over 1 million points of interest locations and street detail level detail for over 18,000 cities throughout Mexico, this is the most comprehensive Mexico GPS map on the market.
A selection of images from Nuvi GPS units.
Below are a selection of images from the Mexico GPS map.
• The most complete GPS Map coverage for Mexico.
• Full and updated highway coverage all over the country..
• Over 800,000 kilometers of highways, roads, streets, unpaved roads and trails all over the country .
• Street detail with auto routing for over 18,000 cities throughout the country.
• Auto routing and navigation feature in highways, streets, unpaved roads, double and single tracks.
• Address search with house number for over 1000 cities. Street search for over 18,000 cities.
• More than 280,000 towns and rural locations.
• Over 1,000,000 urban Points of Interest data base such as restaurants, shopping centers, gas stations, banks, hospitals, government buildings, and more all over the country.
• Trailer & Motor Home Parks as well as camping sites in Mexico.
• Hangliding and Delta Wing take off points throughout the country. Identified as Sports Airport.
• Extensive, over 45,000 points of interest database including geographical features such as beaches, mountains, lakes, dams, rivers and so forth.
• Over 2000 gas stations along the Mexican Highways network.
• International and state boundaries, lakes, rivers, national parks.
• Lakes, Dams, Islands, Rivers and National Parks.
• Contours at 50 meter (164 Ft) for the Baja Peninsula and 100 meter (328 Ft) interval for the remainder of the country.
• 20 meter contour intervals in selected Outdoor activity regions.
• Frequent updates. Our team works everyday gathering new information and identifying what changes in order to add them to the map and keep it as updated as possible. Updates are issued every 2 months approximately, which are free of charge for all registered users of the current edition during the model year.
• Customer Feedback. We welcome all customer feedback. Whether it is to identify something that has changed, data that does not match with reality or to receive suggestions and ideas to improve the map contents and performance, we welcome the feedback provided by the users of our map. .
Compatible with all Garmin units.
Digital purchase is provided immediately after payment is complete. Please refer to instructions page for additional information.
SD Memory card is shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail service. All shipping and handling charges are included in the price of the map. Please refer to SD Card instructions for additional information.
Updates are free for 4 months after purchase. After 4 months, updates can be purchased using the update links in the above purchase box.
All sales are final. Please review our full return policy for information.
Map is licensed under the terms in which it is purchased. Personal consumer license entitles user to use map on one gps device. Commercial license is available upon request, and is applicable to business and fleet management use. Please contact us for more details or refer to our end user license agreement.
Our GPS maps run on all Garmin GPS devices. If you're looking for one to get, here's what we recommend based on functionality and value.
Map data is licensed from Kaart Data LLC. Visit Kaart Data for more information about data licensing.