This GPS map will give you turn by turn directions to your destination using a POI (point of interest), city point and/or latitude and longitude with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car.
The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin BaseCamp desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. Compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units.
Include the Dominican Republic for only $30 more with the Dominican Republic & Haiti GPS Map!
Latest Update: v2.0 January 2013
• 13,200+ kilometers of Highways, Major Roads and Residential Streets with turn-by-turn, voice guided directions.
• Over 4,500 unique points of interest.
• All rivers, streams, lakes, wetlands, beaches, volcanos, mountain summits, golf courses, ferry's, parks, cemeteries, etc.
Below are some images of our map's features viewed in Garmin Mapsource. Click on each image for a larger view!
Here are a few notes from people that have used our maps.
I work with the Clinton Foundation in Haiti and very much looking forward to using the GPStravelMap for Haiti. I am based here long term and have recently begun driving myself around, but without street signs this place is impossible to navigate. Well done GPStravelmaps for all the work you are doing and support you provide to humanitarian organizations.
GPSTravelMaps helped my organization in a dramatic way when we arrived in Port au Prince to help the Haitian people recover from the massive earthquake in January 2010. I serve in a military unit and our organization had older map data with very low fidelity, making it difficult for us to reach some of the hardest hit areas. The GPSTravelMap data, provided at no cost, gave us the ability to use the most efficient routes to rescue people, and bring critical supplies to those in need. They sent us help almost immediately upon request.
I wanted to thank you guys in GPSTravelMaps.com for creating and updating the map from Haiti. I use it with my Garmin Nuvi system and work very well. This is a product in evolution the same as everything in Haiti, good tool for the humanitarian workers since there is not much to reference on at the field. Thanks again. Saludos.
GPSTravelMaps.com also let our team use their GPS map of Haiti during our structural damage reconnaissance trip to Haiti in April 2010. Without this, we would have been struggling to find our way. Our team surveyed over 220 buildings in eight days in Port-au-Prince and in Jacmel. Thanks to GPSTravelMaps for their great work and generous spirit! Project Gingerbread
I bought your maps for Haiti a few days ago and they were fundamental for us to get thru Port au Prince and to safely arrive to Les Cayes. Great job!!! I am leading a group of 21 doctors operating at Les Cayes Brenda Strafford Hospital.
• Added over 50 km of new roads.
• Added Red Cross POI.
• Added road names to Hinche.
• Improved navigation in Hinche and Gonaives.
• Added POI's throughout Port-au-Prince and Petionville.
• Added oneway street in Port-au-Prince and Petionville.
• Improved navigation and search features.
• Added POI's throughout Haiti.
• Improved navigation.
• Improved lake polygons.
• Ground truthed map data in September 2011.
• Added POI's throughout the Port-au-Prince region.
• Added road names to hundreds of roads.
• Corrected and improved routing on all Highways and major roads.
• Split the map into two according to country.
• Added highway labels.
• Improved routing in the routable version.
• Added local streets throughout Samana Peninsula, including Samana, Las Terrenas and Sanchez.
• Added POIs throughout the Samana Peninsula.
• Improved routing in map.
• Added local streets into Manabao, Jarabocoa, Constanza, San Francisco de Macoris, Petit Goave, Punta Cana, Azua, Bani, Vicente Noble, Barahona, San Cristobal, Samana, San Juan de la Maguana, Puerta Plata, Saint-Marc, Gonaives, Cap-Haitien, Monte Cristi, San Pedro de Macoris, and La Romana.
• Fixed routing throughout island.
• Added local streets throughout Haiti.
• Added over 1,200 additional points of interest into the map.
• Added local roads into Port-au-Prince, Cap Haitien, Gonaives, Saint Marc, Petionville, Leogane, Jacmel.
• Improved highways throughout Haiti.
• Added Rivers and Streams.
• Added local roads into San Pedro de Macoris, La Romana, San Juan de la Maguana.
• Improved ocean polygon.
• Created original map including...
• Highways throughout Dominican Republic / Haiti.
• Major Roads throughout Dominican Republic / Haiti.
• Local roads through Santo Domingo and Santiago.
• National & City Parks.
• Large and small lakes.
• City and town points (over 45,000 points of interest).
• International boundary lines.
• Caribbean Sea.
Compatible with all Garmin units.
Digital purchase is provided immediately after payment is complete. Please refer to instructions page for additional information.
SD Memory card is shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail service. All shipping and handling charges are included in the price of the map. Please refer to SD Card instructions for additional information.
Updates are free for 4 months after purchase. After 4 months, updates can be purchased using the update links in the above purchase box.
All sales are final. Please review our full return policy for information.
Map is licensed under the terms in which it is purchased. Personal consumer license entitles user to use map on one gps device. Commercial license is available upon request, and is applicable to business and fleet management use. Please contact us for more details or refer to our end user license agreement.
Our GPS maps run on all Garmin GPS devices. If you're looking for one to get, here's what we recommend based on functionality and value.
Map data is licensed from Kaart Data LLC. Visit Kaart Data for more information about data licensing.