Ecuador GPS Map for Garmin Devices
This GPS map will give you turn by turn directions to your destination using a point of interest (POI), city point, and/or latitude and longitude, with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car.
The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin BaseCamp desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. This installable map is compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units .
Latest Ecuador Update: October 2015 v2.3
GPS Unit Screenshots
Below are some images of the Ecuador GPS map as viewed on a Garmin Nuvi GPS device.
To get a better sense of the map's details and features, click on the thumbnail images below. The screenshots are of the map as viewed in Garmin BaseCamp®, which provides an interface for viewing Garmin-compatible map products and managing geographic data. Click here to learn more about BaseCamp's features.
Delivery Options and Updates
You can select whether you'd like to download and install your map or have a pre-loaded SD card shipped to you.
Download and install your digital map immediately after payment is complete. It's simple, fast, and you'll be using your new map within minutes for your travels!
Please refer to our Install Instructions for additional information.
SD Memory Card
If you'd prefer the convenience of not installing the map yourself, we can ship you the map preloaded onto a SD memory card via US Postal Service Priority Mail. Just plug it in to your Garmin unit and you'll be ready to go!
Customers are eligible for one free update from their purchased map version (e.g., v1.0 to v1.1).
After the free update, new updates can be purchased for 50% off by selecting the update option in our online store.
Why Buy A Map For Your GPS Device?
On average the cost of renting a GPS from a car rental company is US$12 per day in addition to your standard car rental fees. By using your own Garmin GPS and purchasing a map for your travel destination, you will begin saving money within days and the map is yours to use on subsequent trips.
GPS devices are great to use while traveling because they work worldwide without needing a cell phone signal or other paid service to operate. However, without a map, the GPS won't be able to provide road navigation outside of your home area/country. By purchasing a map and installing it on your GPS device, you'll be able to use your Garmin to provide you accurate car navigation, attentive installation help from our staff if you need it and you'll get the most out of your travels!
Ecuador GPS Map Update History
v 2.3 | October 2015
- Added points of interest in Guayaquil, Quevedo, Ambato and Quito.
- Improved car navigation.
v 2.2 | June 2015
- Improved search and navigation.
v 2.1 | April 2015
- Major improvements to road navigation.
- Added hundreds of new points of interest.
- Improved parks, lakes and river features.
v 2.0 | May 2013
- Added 185 km of new roads.
- Added 489 new POI's.
- Added 12 km of new trails.
- Improved accuracy on 215 km of roads.
v 1.9 | April 2013
- Added roads to new airport in Quito.
v 1.8 | March 2013
- Added 1,058 km of new roads.
- Improved road accuracy.
- Added names to 67 km of roads.
- Added 789 new POIs.
- Overall map improvement from field verification.
v 1.7 | December 2012
- Added 64 km of new roads.
- Added 18 km of oneways.
- Added names to 125 km of roads.
- Added 947 new POIs.
- Updated POI details
- Added areas for airports and buildings
- Improved routing
v 1.6 | November 2012
- Added over 1,400 new POIs - Businesses, Restaurants, Hotels, Fuel, Shopping, etc..
- Map updated with data gathered from traveling over 1,000 miles in Ecuador in Sept 2012.
- Improved routing and navigation
- Added more road names and oneways.
v 1.5 | September 2012
- Improved and added over 1,200 km of roads.
- Updated accuracy and attributes of hundreds of POIs.
v 1.4 | September 2011
- Improved, updated, named highways and roads in Guayaquil.
- Added oneways in Cuenca.
- Added oneways in Loja and Vilcabamba
- Added Santa Elena as a new province to map information.
- Improved E40 from Guayaquil to Salinas
- Updated POIs in Guayaquil
v 1.3 | September 2011
- Improved searching.
- Added national parks.
- Added Ecuador border
- Fixed search issue that required use of all capital letters.
v 1.2 | January 2012
- Improved searching.
- Added ability to search by Country.
v 1.1 | September 2011
- Added POI's throughout Ecuador.
- Improved navigation.
v 1.0 | April 2011
- Created original map including...
- Highways throughout Ecuador.
- Major Roads throughout Ecuador.
- Local Roads throughout Ecuador
- National Parks
- City and town points
- Airport points and runways
- Pacific and Gulf of Mexico
- International and Provincial boundary lines