Nicaragua GPS Map for Garmin Devices
This GPS map will give you turn by turn directions to your destination using a point of interest (POI), city point, and/or latitude and longitude, with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car.
The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin BaseCamp desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. This installable map is compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units .
Latest Nicaragua Update: September 2013 v3.2
GPS Unit Screenshots
Below are some images of the Nicaragua GPS map as viewed on a Garmin Nuvi GPS device.
To get a better sense of the map's details and features, click on the thumbnail images below. The screenshots are of the map as viewed in Garmin BaseCamp®, which provides an interface for viewing Garmin-compatible map products and managing geographic data. Click here to learn more about BaseCamp's features.
Delivery Options and Updates
You can select whether you'd like to download and install your map or have a pre-loaded SD card shipped to you.
Download and install your digital map immediately after payment is complete. It's simple, fast, and you'll be using your new map within minutes for your travels!
Please refer to our Install Instructions for additional information.
SD Memory Card
If you'd prefer the convenience of not installing the map yourself, we can ship you the map preloaded onto a SD memory card via US Postal Service Priority Mail. Just plug it in to your Garmin unit and you'll be ready to go!
Current customers are eligible for one free update from their current map version (e.g., v1.0 to v1.1).
After the free update, new updates can be purchased for 50% off by selecting the update option in our online store.
GPSTravelMaps Featured Users
Why Buy A Map For Your GPS Device?
GPS devices are great to use while traveling because they work worldwide without needing a cell phone signal or other paid service to operate. However, without a map, the GPS won't be able to provide road navigation outside of your home area/country. By purchasing a map and installing it on your GPS device, you'll be able to use your Garmin to provide you accurate car navigation, attentive installation help from our staff if you need it and you'll get the most out of your travels!
Here are a few notes from people that have used our maps.
While installing the latest Nicaragua update, I inadvertently deleted my base map. I contacted customer support and Nicole provide the link and code to download the map. I expected a major hassle trying to prove I purchased the map to begin with. Nicole found my initial purchase and provided all the information I needed to reinstall the base map with the latest update. I'm very pleased.
Definitely a much better map than Garmin Base Map. It is very detailed in main cities of Nicaragua.
Nicaragua GPS Map Update History
v 3.2 | September 2013
- Added 493km of new roads in Managua, Pueblo Nuevo, Wiwili, Jinotega and Los Chiles
- Added names to 203km of roads
- Added 53 new POIs
- Added rivers, buildings and parks
- Improved navigation
v 3.1 | July 2013
- Added over 550 km of new roads
- Added roads to Nandaime and La Dalia
- Improved accuracy for hundreds of km of roads
v 3.0 | January 2013
- Added over 500 km of new roads
- Added roads to Ocotal, Pueblo Nuevo, Monzonte, Yalaguina, Ococona, and Totogalpa
v 2.9 | November 2012
- Added over 374 km of roads
- Added 30 new POIs
- Added roads along western coast
- Added roads around Lago Apoyo
v 2.8 | October 2012
- Added over 300 km of roads
- Added 36 km of oneways
- Added/Updated over 70 POIs
- Added roads to San Isidro, Sebaco, Ciudad Dario, Las Calabazas, Ticuantepe, La Trinidad, Corn Island, El Sauce
- Added region lines for reference
- Improved shoreline in Bluefields
v 2.7 | August 2012
- Added 429 km of roads
- Added roads in Waslala, Puerto Cabezas, and Rio Blanco
- Added roads in suburbs of Managua
- Added Natural Reserves