El Salvador GPS Map for Garmin Devices
This GPS map will give you turn by turn directions to your destination using a point of interest (POI), city point, and/or latitude and longitude, with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car.
The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin BaseCamp desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. This installable map is compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units .
It's like having your own personal travel guide with you on your trip!
Latest El Salvador Update: June 2014 v2.5
GPS Unit Screenshots
Below are some images of the El Salvador GPS map as viewed on a Garmin Nuvi GPS device.
To get a better sense of the map's details and features, click on the thumbnail images below. The screenshots are of the map as viewed in Garmin BaseCamp®, which provides an interface for viewing Garmin-compatible map products and managing geographic data. Click here to learn more about BaseCamp's features.
Delivery Options and Updates
You can select whether you'd like to download and install your map or have a pre-loaded SD card shipped to you.
Download and install your digital map immediately after payment is complete. It's simple, fast, and you'll be using your new map within minutes for your travels!
Please refer to our Install Instructions for additional information.
SD Memory Card
If you'd prefer the convenience of not installing the map yourself, we can ship you the map preloaded onto a SD memory card via US Postal Service Priority Mail. Just plug it in to your Garmin unit and you'll be ready to go!
Customers are eligible for one free update from their purchased map version (e.g., v1.0 to v1.1).
After the free update, new updates can be purchased for 50% off by selecting the update option in our online store.
GPSTravelMaps Featured Users
Map Stats At A Glance
Our maps provide the most complete offline GPS navigation experience available.
Points of Interest:11,289
Why Buy A Map For Your GPS Device?
GPS devices are great to use while traveling because they work worldwide without needing a cell phone signal or other paid service to operate. However, without a map, the GPS won't be able to provide road navigation outside of your home area/country. By purchasing a map and installing it on your GPS device, you'll be able to use your Garmin to provide you accurate car navigation, attentive installation help from our staff if you need it and you'll get the most out of your travels!
Here are a few notes from people that have used our maps.
Necesitaba moverme en San Salvador y las direcciones aquí no son numeradas de forma consecutiva sino que todas las calles tienen un nombre propio, los mapas que compre en GPSTravelMaps me han permitido orientarme totalmente en este país. Muy buenos y completos.
The El Salvador map proved very helpful. The information on the map is very accurate and detailed. It helped my friends who had never driven to El Salvador, to do so with ease, driving from Guatemala.
It was easy to purchase, download and install the new El Salvador map on my Garmin GPS. If only everything else in life went as smoothly!
I went to El Salvador on Wednesday so I took my Garmin with me and the maps worked really well, just some part of the road missing after crossing the border (let you guys check my tracks to see I they can fix that) but other than that really nice.
Impressive speed and customer service. I downloaded and installed without a hitch. I just turn on my Garmin in the backyard and it looks very accurate. I'm looking forward to driving around with it.
El Salvador GPS Map Update History
v 2.5 | June 2014
- Added 416 new POIs.
- Added 129km of new roads.
- Added 15km of oneways.
- Improved navigation in various regions after GPSTM staff traveled through them in May.
v 2.4 | May 2014
- Added 506 new POIs including 106 new hotels and 230 new restaurants.
- Added 44km of oneways.
- Improved data in La Libertad, El Tunco, Acajutla, Los Cobanos, El Zonte, Zargoza, Santa Tecla, San Salvador, El Congo, Coatepeque, Santa Ana, Suchitoto, Juayua, Salcoatitan, Soyapango, Ilopango, Mejicanos, San Miguel and Concepcion de Ataco.
- Improved navigation throughout El Salvador.
v 2.3 | February 2014
- Added 104km of new roads in Santa Ana, Chalchuapa, Ahuachapan, San Salvador, El Congo, Alegria and along Lago de Coatepeque.
- Added 10km of oneways.
- Added names to 30km of roads.
- Added 179 new POIs including Hotels, Fuel stations and Restaurants.
- Improved navigation.
v 2.2 | July 2013
- Added 222km of new roads.
- Added 21km of oneways.
- Added names to 200km of roads.
- Added 620 new points of interest.
- Improved navigation.
v 2.1 | February 2013
- Added 213 km of new roads.
- Added 16 km of oneways.
- Added names to 69 km of roads.
- Added 38 new points of interest.
- Updated map data in Ahuachapan, Atiquizaya, Chalchuapa, El Carmen.
v 2.0 | November 2012
- Added 530 km of roads throughout El Salvador.
- Added 510 new points of interest throughout El Salvador.
- Improved routing in San Salvador.