Thailand GPS Map for Garmin GPS Devices
This GPS map will give you turn by turn directions to your destination using a point of interest (POI), city point, and/or latitude and longitude, with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car.
The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin BaseCamp desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. This installable map is compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units .
Latest Thailand Update: April 2015 v2.2
GPS Unit Screenshots
Below are some images of the Thailand GPS map as viewed on a Garmin Nuvi GPS device.
To get a better sense of the map's details and features, click on the thumbnail images below. The screenshots are of the map as viewed in Garmin BaseCamp®, which provides an interface for viewing Garmin-compatible map products and managing geographic data. Click here to learn more about BaseCamp's features.
Delivery Options and Updates
You can select whether you'd like to download and install your map or have a pre-loaded SD card shipped to you.
Download and install your digital map immediately after payment is complete. It's simple, fast, and you'll be using your new map within minutes for your travels!
Please refer to our Install Instructions for additional information.
SD Memory Card
If you'd prefer the convenience of not installing the map yourself, we can ship you the map preloaded onto a SD memory card via US Postal Service Priority Mail. Just plug it in to your Garmin unit and you'll be ready to go!
Customers are eligible for one free update from their purchased map version (e.g., v1.0 to v1.1).
After the free update, new updates can be purchased for 50% off by selecting the update option in our online store.
Why Buy A Map For Your GPS Device?
On average the cost of renting a GPS from a car rental company is US$12 per day in addition to your standard car rental fees. By using your own Garmin GPS and purchasing a map for your travel destination, you will begin saving money within days and the map is yours to use on subsequent trips.
GPS devices are great to use while traveling because they work worldwide without needing a cell phone signal or other paid service to operate. However, without a map, the GPS won't be able to provide road navigation outside of your home area/country. By purchasing a map and installing it on your GPS device, you'll be able to use your Garmin to provide you accurate car navigation, attentive installation help from our staff if you need it and you'll get the most out of your travels!
Thailand GPS Map Update History
v 2.2 | April 2015
- Updated road throughout Thailand.
- Added hundreds of points of interest.
- Improved land features such as lakes, parks, rivers, golf, etc.
- Improved car navigation.
v 2.1 | August 2013
- Added 9km of roads.
- Added 19 km of one-way streets.
- Added 52 km of ferry routes.
- Added 691 new points of interest.
- Improved navigation.
v 2.0 | May 2013
- Added 605 km of new roads.
- Added names to 768 km of roads.
- Added 1,642 new POI's.
- Added golf course polygons.
v 1.9 | January 2013
- Added 81 km of new roads.
- Added names to 619 km of roads.
- Added 132 new POIs.
v 1.8 | December 2012
- Added 900 km of oneways.
- Added names to over 3,000 km of roads.
- Added over 1,400 new POIs.
v 1.7 | November 2012
- Added/updated over 300 points of interest.
- Added/updated one-way streets in Phuket.
- Added more Ferry routes.
- Traveled throughout Thailand in October and November 2012 to improve navigation.
- Improved navigation based on travels in Thailand.
v 1.6 | October 2012
- Added over 480 km of roads.
- Updated highway names in Bangkok.
- Added POI details to over 100 points of interest.
v 1.5 | August 2012
- Added roads and road names to Phuket.
- Added roads in Laem Chabang area.
- Improved points of interest in Phuket.