This GPS map will give you turn by turn directions to your destination using a POI (point of interest), city point and/or latitude and longitude with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car.
The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin BaseCamp desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. Compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units. This is the most comprehensive GPS map available at such an affordable price! Includes the Galapagos Islands.
• 38,000+ kilometers of Highways, Major Roads and Residential Streets with turn-by-turn, voice guided directions.
• Over 11,000 unique points of interest.
• All rivers, streams, lakes, wetlands, beaches, volcanos, mountain summits, golf courses, ferry's, parks, cemeteries, etc.
Below are some images of our map's features viewed in Mapsource. The first image in the series is of the Garmin basemap. The other images are of the GPS Travel Maps map, with extensive detail and features. Have a look, and click on each image for a larger view!
Here are some images of our map as it appears on a dash-mounted GPS device.
• Added roads to new airport in Quito.
• Added 1,058 km of new roads.
• Improved road accuracy.
• Added names to 67 km of roads.
• Added 789 new POIs.
• Overall map improvement based on field verification.
• Added 64 km of new roads.
• Added 18 km of oneways.
• Added names to 125 km of roads.
• Added 947 new POIs.
• Updated POI details.
• Added areas for airports and buildings.
• Improved routing.
• Added over 1,400 new POIs - Businesses, Restaurants, Hotels, Fuel, Shopping, etc.
• Map updated with data gathered from traveling over 1,000 miles in Ecuador in Sept 2012.
• Improved routing and navigation.
• Added more road names and oneways.
• Improved and added over 1,200 km of roads.
• Updated accuracy and attributes of hundreds of POIs.
• Improved, updated, and named highways and roads in Guayaquil.
• Added oneways in Cuenca.
• Added oneways in Loja and Vilcabamba.
• Added Santa Elena as a province in map data.
• Improved E40 from Guayaquil to Salinas.
• Updated POIs in Guayaquil.
• Improved searching.
• Added national parks.
• Added Ecuador border.
• Fixed search issue that required use of all capital letters.
• Improved searching.
• Fixed country search.
• Added POI's throughout Ecuador.
• Improved navigation.
• Created original map including...
• Highways throughout Ecuador.
• Major Roads throughout Ecuador.
• Local Roads throughout Ecuador.
• National Parks.
• City and town points.
• Airport points and runways.
• Pacific Ocean.
• International Boundaries.
Compatible with all Garmin units.
Digital purchase is provided immediately after payment is complete. Please refer to instructions page for additional information.
SD Memory card is shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail service. All shipping and handling charges are included in the price of the map. Please refer to SD Card instructions for additional information.
Updates are free for 4 months after purchase. After 4 months, updates can be purchased using the update links in the above purchase box.
All sales are final. Please review our full return policy for information.
Map is licensed under the terms in which it is purchased. Personal consumer license entitles user to use map on one gps device. Commercial license is available upon request, and is applicable to business and fleet management use. Please contact us for more details or refer to our end user license agreement.
Our GPS maps run on all Garmin GPS devices. If you're looking for one to get, here's what we recommend based on functionality and value.
Map data is licensed from Kaart Data LLC. Visit Kaart Data for more information about data licensing.